Where we Stand on protecting your information and our commitment to your privacy. It refers specifically to
Tastee Marketing Full Disclosure
Tastee Marketing will only disclose your data, the content of your private communications, or the contact information of your recipients if required to do so by law, or as otherwise stated in this Statement, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tastee Marketing;
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of Tastee Marketing and others, including among other things to enforce our Terms of Service;
(3) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its members or the public;
(4) To correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our service to you and to technically process your information;
(5) To take precautions against liability;
(6) To respond to claims that information you have submitted to Benchmark has violated the rights or interests of a third party;
(7) Or as permitted by law or to provide information to law enforcement agencies.
It is possible that as we continue to develop our business, Tastee Marketing may be acquired. In such a transaction, your
information may be transferred to the acquiring entity. Should this happen, you will be notified via email and a prominent
notice on our Web site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of your personal information. If as a result of the
business transition your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner materially different from that stated at the
time of collection, you will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.
Tastee Marketing policy changes
As with any business, we reserve the right to make changes to our privacy statement, polices and practices. Should this happen,
we will notify you at least 30 days before those changes take place. If these new policies and practices reflect something
different than what we’re already doing, we’ll give you the choice, at least 30 days in advance of those changes, to either
continue with us or cancel your service and go elsewhere.